Dr. James Caralis
Don’t let Varicose or Spider Veins hold you back in life…
Our Board Certified Vascular Surgeon has over 20 years of experience in vein procedures while treating each patient’s specific needs.
We are committed to providing you with the best treatment options in office and the highest quality individualized care.
Treatment Options Available:
- Varithena – A minimally invasive, non-surgical treatment, FDA approved. A prescription medicine is administered onto malfunctioning veins to seal them shut. Blood flows to healthier nearby veins.
- EVLA – Non surgical Varicose Vein treatment, FDA approved. Laser energy heat is delivered into the vein and seals it shut. Once the bad vein is closed, blood naturally is rerouted to healthy veins.
- Sclerotherapy – Traditional way to eliminate spider veins and smaller varicose veins. It involves injecting a scleroscent (salt solution) directly into a problem vein. The solution causes the vein to shrink.
- Ultrasound Exam – An ultrasound exam of the major veins inside the leg is essential to assess for vein reflux disease. This is the most common cause and source for varicose veins and associated symptoms.
Are you having any of the following issues with your veins?
- Twisted and Bulging
- Leg Pain
- Heaviness of leg
- Restless leg
- Veins raised above the skin surface
Call us for a consultation, we have a solution for you!
Most patients can return to normal activity within the same day with little or no pain, depending on the treatment option. Treatments are usually covered by insurance companies.