Hello, March! Hoping to finally see some more spring weather come in to town so we can all get back outside! Below 2 outdoor workouts are listed that you can do without having to be in a gym or needing any equipment! As an added bonus – if you do this on a sunny day you will also get some extra Vitamin D!
Workout #1: all you need is YOU!
• walk, jog or spring .25 miles and back
• 50 jumping jacks or steps outs
• 50 crunches
• 20 pushups
• 30 jump squats or bodyweight squats
• 1 minute plank or as long as you can hold
Workout #2: all you need is a bench!
• 15 elevated pushups (beginner – hands on bench, advanced – feet on bench)
• 10 (each leg) step ups
• 15 bench triceps dips
• 20 toe taps
• 10 (each leg) split squats
Post-workout protein shake!
• 1 scoop vanilla protein powder of your choice
• Try out our Cornerstone Wellness Shake!
• 2 tbsp. of PB2 powder
• 1 tbsp. chia seeds
• ½ of a small banana
• 8-10 oz. of milk of choice
Blend all together to enjoy a refreshing peanut butter & banana smoothie!
*The calories and nutrients using: Cornerstone Wellness Meal Replacement Shake, Silk
Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk, Original PB2 powder, True Goodness Chia Seeds*
Calories: 365, Protein: 34g, Fat: 13g, Carbs: 36.2g, Sugar: 15g
To decrease carbs and sugar, you can easily remove the banana and replace with another fruit or leave it out!